Job Seekers

iStock 000018340446XSmall-jobseekers


iStock 000005682045XSmall-employers


iStock 000009540937XSmall-veterans

New Jobs

New jobs

Unemployment Compensation (UC) provides income support if you lose your job through no fault of your own. It is temporary income meant to help people make ends meet while they look for a job. If you're out of work because your employer had to make cutbacks, close an office, went out of business or something you couldn't control, you may be eligible to collect UC.

For further information or to file or reopen a claim, click here.

You may also contact Unemployment Compensation at 570-565-3048 or 888-313-7284; for TTY (hearing impaired), call 570-562-4871 or 888-334-4046.