DID YOU GRADUATE WITH A POST-SECONDARY CREDENTIAL? ARE YOU CURRENTLY UNEMPLOYED OR FEELING UNDEREMPLOYED?
The PA CareerLink® in Luzerne/Schuylkill Counties is excited to offer Courses to Careers (C2C), a new program that aims to serve young adults who graduated school but find themselves either unemployed or underemployed in their field of study. These young professionals may have obtained recently a license/certificate/credential or Associate’s/Bachelor’s Degree in their career field of interest.
Our team wants to help these young adults identify local career opportunities by providing the following:
- Paid internship with a local employer
- 1:1 assistance from a Career Navigator
- Professional development workshops
- 90-day subscription to studio BE
Eligibility criteria includes:
- 18-26 years old
- Luzerne or Schuylkill County resident
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Income documentation required
Our team will pre-screen candidates according to funding guidelines. To get started, interested applicants should send their resume to email@example.com or sign up here to be contacted by a Career Advisor.